1. Undertake Research and Development projects in optical fibers and fiber lasers; if experienced in building fiber lasers, right off the bat may lead research projects aimed at developing state-of-the-art high power fiber laser products.
2. Will engage with Engineering and Manufacturing, transferring development projects to production.
3. Will also be involved with the Applications group, developing new fiber laser design for specific applications.
1. Ph. D. or Masters minimum in Physics, Optics or Electrical Engineering. Will consider Bachelors, with at least 3-5 years’ experience, working with optical fibers or building fiber lasers in industry.
2. Preferably, experienced in building Fiber Lasers for at least 2 years. Will consider even if this experience is in School. If no experience in building fiber lasers, will consider someone who has experience working with optical fibers.
3. Need someone who is a hands-on experimental scientist or Engineer.
1. Build an optical experiment platform and conduct related optical experiments;
2. Prepare samples during the development process, analyze the errors and defects of the optical system, provide test reports and offer corresponding improvement advice;
3. Provide a variety of solutions/ideas for problems encountered during setup and testing;
4. Prepare technical documents and patent documents;
5. Assist in the design and optimization of optical systems for high-power fiber laser pumps; preferably, have experience in independent design of relevant products;
6.Follow up the related frontier technology in this industry at home and abroad, participate in research, pre-research, pre-validation, etc.
1. Master's degree or above, major in optics, optoelectronics, physics, and other related fields; have a deep understanding of geometrical optics, physical optics, and the principles of laser;
2. At least 2 years of experience in semiconductor laser packaging or optical cold working; excellent fresh graduates welcomed;
3. Proficient in one or two pieces of such software as Zemax, Codev, Rsotf, and VirtualLab; preferably, able to use the macro language of the software for programming, and able to build models using Matlab or Python;
4. Able to build models using Ansys and Comsol; preferably, able to analyze finite elements;
5. Strong skills in analyzing and independently solving problems and good organization;
6. Can work under pressure and take on hard work.
1. Fiber laser optical part of the development and design work, optical circuit construction, testing work;
2. Research and development of resonant cavity and MOPA laser;
3. Conduct research of processes related to optical integration, and assist in the engineering and finalization of optical technology;
4. Prepare relevant technical documents and modify the documents about optics;
5. Optical module test & failure analysis, and offer improvement advice;
6. New product design and development.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in optical engineering or laser;
2. Preferably, proficient in spoken English and skilled in English communication;
3. Good learning ability, hands-on skills, teamwork, and resilience to stress;
4. Excellent fresh graduates welcomed.